Mini Cinch Tool & Book Binding
If you’re like me and love you create Mini Books and Book Binding you’ll have a fun and fantastic time creating mini flip top notebooks, beautiful journals and albums with Mini Cinch Binding Tool from We R Memory Keepers.
So this little took is half the size of its predecessor with all the creative power, this is going to be the new go-to tool in your craft room.
So come and check out the Mini Cinch video on over on the Scrap of Your Life Website or keep on reading here and check out from Scrap of Your Life home website.
One Mini Cinch Binding Tool from We R Memory Keepers
The creative choices are yours with this easy-to-use tool, because not only is it light and handy, but it includes all the markings and instructions printed right on the tool itself.
Easily take the guess work out of figuring out how to bind your notebooks, albums, and bound journals when you have the Mini Cinch at the ready.
- Lighter and handier – approximately half the size of the standard Cinch
- Designed to bind projects up to 12″ tall
- Works best with 5/8″ binding wire (sold separately)
- Handy centering measurements & markings
- Makes 6 square-shaped holes at a time
- Includes plastic alignment guide & instructions printed on the tool
- Has a handy cut-out catch chamber for easy clean-up
- Can be used for mini-notebooks or standard-sized bound books
Choose from top-bound or side-bound for your next project – the choice is yours.
And just because it’s got mini in the name, doesn’t mean it’s only meant for mini projects because it cuts out 6 square-shaped holes at a time. It can also punch & be moved to double that to 12!
Then it’s as easy as lining up your binding wire, your punched front and back covers with pages in between and you’re ready to bind!
Purchase here on the Scrap of Your Life Home Website or visit the Scrap of Your Life webstore and check out all the other related WRMK Cinch Book Binding products